We are pleased to accommodate requests for donations whenever possible. Our donation item is one (1) bottle of Arrington Vineyards wine, autographed by Kix Brooks.
Please read through our donation policy carefully.
- Requests are limited to one charitable event per year per non-profit organization.
- We are unfortunately unable to accommodate any out-of-area or out-of-state requests at this time.
- We have a limited number of items we can donate per year.
- We cannot make any contributions including sponsorships to schools, school functions, churches, political, or religious affiliations at this time.
- We do not offer donations for our wine to be poured at an event nor do we offer to donate financial contributions.
Requests must be made at least 90 days in advance of the event date.
All donations must be picked up at the winery by the requesting party. Donations not picked up by the event date given will not be distributed.
We try to accommodate all requests made within the guidelines outlined above but cannot guarantee that a donation will be made to your organization.
If you have any questions outside of what has been outlined, please e-mail our donations department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mailed donation requests that do not include an email address will not be considered.
Please submit all requests by completing the form below and allow at least one week for a response.
All responses will be given in email to those requests that are approved.